Monday, August 25, 2008

Hannah tagged me....

I've Been Tagged
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Have Fun!

10 years ago I:
1. was just baptized
2. in dance (clogging, tap, jazz and ballet...)
3. in 3rd grade
4. loving softball
5. gymnastics


5 Things on today's To Do list:
1. get ready for college... i start tomorrow
2. figure out what to do with my knee
3. talk to friends about their first day
4. visit westwood... i saw hannah
5. go to bed early! haha

5 Snacks that I enjoy:
1. sunflower seeds... yum
2. goldfish
3. gum
4. gatorade
5. pickles... only from the baseball and softball stadiums

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. go to the softball world series every year
2. adopt
3. go to the olympics...only if softball comes back though
4. give to the needy
5. PAY FOR KNEE SURGERY!!!!!

5 places I have Lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Mesa, AZ
5. Sringerville, ID only for the summers though for a couple of years i think


I tag Paige, Kyri, Nikki, Kaylani and Whitney. have fun ladies

2 comments:

Annamarie said...

Hey Kirsi! What is your email? My blog is private so I have to add you with your email.

Kirsi Anne said...

Hey!! its curlysuebrunette@hotmail.com