Wednesday, September 24, 2008

R.I.P Grandpa Griner


R.I.P Grandpa Griner... Today at 3:20 he passed. His last 5 months have been super hard for him, always in pain and taking life a minute at a time. He lived a wonderful life and taught us all a ton. I feel like since I started to spend time over there to help take care of him it has made me grow a TON!! It has taught me that life isn't fair and goes the way you want. I know people always say that and that you hear it all growing up but he is the one that made it reality. He was an amazing person and I have absolutely loved getting to know hom and hearing all of his stories.
Grandpa,
Thank you for all you have done here in this life and all you have done for me. All of the stories and life lessons you taught me will stay with me forever. You are one amazing guy and everyone that has ever met you will have something that they took away from you. I am so happy you are with Grandma now and your wish has come true. Have fun with her
Love Kirsi

2 comments:

Nicole Angel said...

I member when I got back from BYUI and I was spendin alot of time with your fam while i got back up on my feet! (thanks for that by the way) We went over there to watch the super bowl and i had never met him before and he gave me a hug and he was so welcoming... hes in a better place! RIP.. love ya kirsi!

KaraLyn said...

I'm sorry to hear this Kirsi. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. And I think he is quite happy to be back with his wife! I know I would be happy to see Chuck again!