Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer 2012

My summer was pretty darn good, if you ask me. It started off with me working. I got an extra month of work at Poston doing summer school!! Which was way nice!!! My first trip was going to Paige's cabin with a bunch of other friends. So much fun, throwing knives, swimming hole, games and movies. The weekend after the cabin we went to Idaho. Our reunion was a blast!! We had our own family Olympics. We got medals and everything!!! :)) My uncle put chocolate on a necklace pretty sweet. After our reunion we went back to Idaho Falls and got to spend another week and a half there. We went to the snake river to watch the Melaleuca firework show which is always amazing. My siblings, 2 other cousins and I decided we wanted to go to Lagoon so we packed up the car and i drove the 3 hours there and the 3 back. It was so much fun hanging out with Nathan and Garrett, we obviously don't see them much so to spend a whole day with no one else to bother us was wonderful! After Lagoon we just hung out for a week and then came home... and now it's time to go back to school/work... and I can honestly say I am excited. I'm ready to be doing something during the day... 

Here are a few of my favorites from this summer. Enjoy.


David took us to this look-out point near Paiges cabin... it was beautiful.

Aunt T and I. Love this lady with all my heart.


So, we took the quad out for a ride. Yes, we put 4 people on it :))


Picture from Lagoon. The boys don't like pictures so this is one of the few i got.


Lo and I. We decided that we should make the family play Russian Roulette with eggs. We had half of the eggs boiled and half raw. GREAT TIMES.


The siblings decided they wanted to play their own round.


Lo and I decided to attack T with some egg yoke. This was us making up for being so mean.


This is one of my favorite little girls ever. She makes her own faces and they are hysterical.


Boom Ball... BEST GAME EVER!!!!


No comments: