Thursday, October 9, 2008

I AM SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay... I am so excited! I don't know if i am taking this to far but... a few weeks ago I was just looking around on you tube because i was bored and came across a video named "kirsi" so i decided to watch it and it was a slide show of a little girl named Kirsi Anne.... spelled the same way and everything... I emailed them saying that was my name and wondered where they got it from... here is what they said!!!!

Re: Name: kirsi anne
Hello! That is crazy! My father's parents moved here from Finland in the 50's and both died shortly before my daughters were born. I gave them both Finnish names in honor of them. My other daughter's name is Aili. While I didn't choose the specific names because of family members, it turns out that my grandfather's sister's name was Aili, and my aunt's middle name is Kirsi. The Anne is because my mother-in-law and her mother-in-law (my husband's grandmother) both have the middle name Ann. I wanted it a little different, so I added the e. Thank you for sharing that you have the same name. Can I ask where you live? We are in Washington State.

Isn't this AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idon't think i have ever been more excited in my life!!! How CRAZY!!!!

Sorry but i just can't contain it and i had to tell everyone!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are so cute that is exciting that they shared their story with you!

Annamarie said...

hahaha that's AWESOME!!!!