Friday, October 24, 2008

Faith is gettin married!!!!! and all my boys are leavin'!!!

I am a very excited girl right now!!! One of my very best friends is getting married! JANUARY 15th!!!! We have known eachother since sophomore year and kinda clicked instantly! This girl has helped me through so much and I love her to death! I haven't really ever talked to the guy she is marrying but he had asked her dad before he proposed so I am okay with that.... for all of you that are wondering... yes he is an RM. But I am super excited for her and she deserves the BEST!!! I can't wait for this day to come and it is gonna be BEAUTIFUL!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH this just kinda makes everything reality now!!! All of my guy friends are getting their mission calls which i am super excited for them too but this just put the cherry on top of it all... and i am okay with that. hahaha okay i know this is so super lame but this picture of me and her are her colors hahahaha anyways... okay so friends going on missions.....
Bronson: Ukraine (sp?) Brett: Argentina, David: Argentina ( those two leave and report the dame day and come home the same day but are in different missions) Randell: Taiwan, Jordan: Italy and then my cousin Preston: Peru!!!! I am sad to see them all go but am so glad they get to go teach the world. Good luck boys!!!

3 comments:

Sasha said...

yeah Faith! Im happy for her! I think that means about time she get a blog!

Karli said...

Hey Kirsi! I hardly ever see you anymore :( We had some good times playing on the trampoline with the sprinkler and eating green apples with salt :) haha! good times good times. yeah so i feel like i haven't been up to much but i'm pretty busy with school and stuff. and to add to that i started being a math tutor last week. woopdeedoo...
~Karli

Anonymous said...

Hey! You told me to remind you so our game is this tuesday 5:15 at westwood! the last one baby!