Friday, November 7, 2008

8 HOURS!!!!

There is 8 hours till me and Whitney Redford will be at the Carrie Underwood Concert!!!! I am so excited! For my birthday this year I got the tickets then surprised Whitney with hers for her birthday!!! haha. Carries theme for her tour is "Carnival Ride" so they are having a carnival before the concert!! We are leaving aroind 3 or 4.. We don't really know where we are going so hopefully we won't get lost... haha I will post lots of pictures either later tonight or tomorrow. She is sleeping over after the concert so we are thinking of pulling an all nighter!!! I am so excited! She has never been able to sleep over so we are taking advantage of it!! haha Oh ya! We are gonna watch REBA!!! all night!! woo hoo!! well that is all!! i just had to get some of my excitment out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: